We use the highly-effective premarital program Prepare-Enrich. It is a customized couples assessment completed online that identifies a couple's strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. It is also used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple's assessment results, one of our trained facilitators will meet with the couple one-on-one over the course of 4-6 weeks and help the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
The assessment and ministry is intended to help the couple:
• Explore strength and growth areas
• Strengthen communication skills
• Identify and manage major stressors
• Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model Develop a more balanced relationship
• Explore family of origin issues
• Discuss financial planning and budgeting
• Establish personal, couple and family goals
• Understand and appreciate personality differences
You will receive the Prepare-Enrich workbook and all other resources at your first meeting.
Payment for pre-marital course is due upon application. Once payment has been processed, you will receive an emailed link to individually take the Prepare-Enrich survey and then you will be connected with your premarital guidance facilitators to schedule their session times in with you.
Generally the course is 4-6 weeks, with one session per week lasting 1.5 hours. Your facilitator will let you know the exact day, time and location of your meeting after completion of Prepare-Enrich assessment.