We use the highly-effective premarital program Prepare-Enrich. It is a customized couples assessment completed online that identifies a couple's strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. It is also used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple's assessment results, one of our trained facilitators will meet with the couple one-on-one over the course of 6 weeks and help the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
The assessment and ministry is intended to help the couple:
• Explore strength and growth areas
• Strengthen communication skills
• Identify and manage major stressors
• Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model Develop a more balanced relationship
• Explore family of origin issues
• Discuss financial planning and budgeting
• Establish personal, couple and family goals
• Understand and appreciate personality differences
You will receive the Prepare-Enrich workbook and all other resources at your first session.
Our course lasts 6 weeks, with one session per week lasting around 1.5 to 2 hours. Your sessions will be at the home of your facilitator and all materials will be given to you at your first session.